WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe that Jesus is the son of the living God who died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead on the third day.
WHAT WE TEACH
We do not live in bondage under the Levitical Law but under the blood of Jesus Christ according to Matthew 22:37-40 KJV
37. Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38. This is the first and great commandment.
39. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.
40. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Build relationships with people while teaching them to build a relationship with God.
It's our mission to fulfill the great commission according to Matthew 28:19 to go into our communities and meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of God's people that they may experience the love of Jesus Christ and desire a personal relationship with Him.
OUR CORE VALUES
We believe in 100% Tithing (Giving 10%) of our:
1) Money- our tithe off of our increase is what we owe unto God according to Malachi 3:10 and our giving of an offering is our seed that when sowed produces a harvest which is how we are blessed and how we financially support our local church according to Deuteronomy 15:10
2) Time- we will sacrifice our time by faithfully attending services and supporting the Ministry in ourteach endeavors.
3) Talent- we will use our talents to help build up our local church and bring more souls into the Kingdom.